Turkish plastic surgeon Dr. Suleyman Tas is well-known throughout the world. Dr. Suleyman Tas holds a European Board Certification and has performed plastic surgery worldwide. He is a prestigious plastic surgeon in Turkey and one of the most innovative. He promotes a beautiful but natural appearance with the "Address of the Natural Beauty" motto. He currently works in his private clinic in Istanbul, Turkey. Dr. Suleyman Tas has embraced the success principle. He finished third in the Physics Olympics of TUBITAK when he was a high school student. Later, after performing extremely well in the university entrance exams, he enrolled in the medical school at Istanbul University. After earning his doctor of medicine degree, receiving his degree from the university.
Dr. Tas began his specialty at the Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in the Faculty of Medicine of Trakya University in order to pursue his passion of becoming a plastic surgeon. Dr. Tas visited Belgium as a fellow to get experience abroad. At Gent University, Coupure Centrum, and St. Lucas Ziekenhuis Hospital, he carried out several procedures related to aesthetic surgery, mammoplasty, microsurgery, and gender reassignment surgeries. After completing his microsurgery thesis, "The Effects of Using Single and Combined Cycporin-A and Deferoxamin in Secondary Venous Ischemic Model in Rats on Ischemic Injury," Dr. Tas finished his specialization in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. A new technique for prominent ear surgery called "A New Technique of Antihelixplasty: Proximal Based Dermo-Facioperichondral Flap" that eliminates issues like relapse and suture extrusion was developed by Dr. Tas, who was honored and chosen as the best surgeon by the Turkish Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Association.
Dr. Suleyman Tas works to ensure that his patients are satisfied at his private clinic with a staff that is committed to offering the best care imaginable. Over the past 15 years, Dr. Tas has performed 10.000 successful plastic operations. Dr. Tas continues to promote medical doctor training through fellowship and observership programs at the same time.
Areas of Expertise
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Total Facial Reconstruction
- Face Transplantation
- Arm Replantation
- Foot Replantation
- Online Video Consultation - 140 USD
- Medical Education - Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine, Turkey.
- Specialization - Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in the Faculty of Medicine of Trakya University.
- Performed many surgeries at Gent University, Coupure Centrum, and St. Lucas Ziekenhuis Hospital.
- Specialist doctor in the Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery department at Rize Training and Research Hospital.
- Worked in Medical Park International Hospitals, Istanbul.
- Worked in Istanbul Kemerburgaz University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery as Assistant Professor Doctor and Clinic Officer.
- Dr. Tas is currently operating in American Hospital and Acibadem Hospital.
- Dr. Tas also works in his private clinic in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Phone Number
Dr. Suleyman Tas is a highly regarded plastic, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgeon with European and Turkish Board Certification. Dr. Tas has more than 50 international scientific publications to his credit, six live surgery rhinoplasty courses organized by him, two book chapters about facial plastic surgery and microsurgery written by him, two international and three national best plastic surgeon awards, ten patented closed rhinoplasty instruments, and has received requests to speak at more than 100 congresses. Dr. Tas is dedicated to his patients' health, safety and producing excellent results. For the first time in Turkey, Dr. Tas used a novel technique during gender reassignment surgeries, and references to him were frequently made in relation to complicated procedures. Dr. Tas has worked hard to keep traveling the globe because he recognizes the value of education and developing fresh approaches. Dr. Tas has published numerous scholarly pieces in national and regional periodicals. He frequently addresses conferences and serves as chairman of numerous congresses. In addition, Dr. Tas serves as a referee for the worldwide journal "Plastic and Aesthetic Research" and the publication of the European Association of Societies of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, both of which are published by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery journal. Dr. Tas continued his career as a specialist physician in the Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery division at Rize Training and Research Hospital, where he carried out extremely difficult and significant operations such as reconstructing fingers, legs, and arms; reconstructing breasts for cancer patients using their own tissues; and reconstructing faces using their own tissues for severe burn victims, all of which required advanced microsurgical expertise. Dr. Tas was in front of the media frequently and had successful operations. The European Plastic Surgery Research Council chose Dr. Suleyman Tas to represent Turkey as a "National Delegate." In an international competition involving 400 surgeons from 52 different nations, Dr. Suleyman Tas won the best presentation prize ("Luca Ortelli" Video Award) at the Fifth Bergamo Rhinoplasty Congress in Italy for his work on "Management of the open roof after hump removal without osteotomy in narrow bony vault." One of the most recognized journals for plastic surgery, PRS Journal, has published this work as the original article. In the 38th National TRPCD Convention's Expert Research Contest, sponsored by the Turkish Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, Dr. Suleyman Tas took home the top honor with his surgical procedure to straighten out curved noses, called "Nasal Base Retraction: A Treatment Algorithm." Additionally, Dr. Taş' algorithm was published in the "Aesthetic Surgery Journal" along with his work appearing in "Annals of Plastic Surgery," one of the most esteemed plastic surgery magazines in the United States. Dr. Tas established the TAS Aesthetic Surgery Clinic and developed his practice's clinical and scientific procedures.
Awards and Recognitions
- 2 international and 3 national “Best Plastic Surgeon Award”
- First Prize (2018) Specialist Research Competition held by Turkish Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Society
- Best Presentation Award, 2018, Annual Meeting of Rhinoplasty Society of Europe, Italy
- First Prize, 2016, Specialist Research Competition held by Turkish Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Society
- Best Presentation Award, 2016, Fifth Bergamo Open Rhinoplasty Congress, Italy
- Second Prize, 2013, Specialist Research Competition held by Turkish Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Society
- Turkish Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Society (TPRECD), 2014
- Fellow of European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (FEBOPRAS), 2014
- European Plastic Surgery Research Council, Member , 2015
- Turkish Aesthetic Surgery Society, Member , 2016
- Rhinoplasty Society of Europe (RSE), Active Member of Research Committee , 2017
- The Rhinoplasty Society (RE), Active Member, 2017
- World Reconstructive Microsurgery Association (WSRM), 2018
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), 2019
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), 2020
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHR), 2020
Training and Certifications
- Specialty training in the field of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Rhinoplasty training
- Double board (European and Turkish) certified Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon.
- General Medical Council
- JCI certified
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Turkish Medical Council
- Europe Medical Council
- American Insurance Company
- International Health Insurance
- Global Insurance Company
- General Insurance Company
- Royal England Insurance
- Allianz Insurance
- United Insurance
- Health Insurance Corporation
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Implant
- Breast Reduction
- Fat injection
- Fox Eyes
- Orthognatic Surgery
- Hair Transplantation
- Tummy Tuck
- Leg Aesthetics
- Butt Aesthetics
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Frequently Asked Questions
By using the details on all of Dr. Suleyman Tas's available times on this page, you may schedule a consultation.
Depending on the operation you select, Dr. Suleyman Tas Plastic Surgery costs vary.
Yes. Online video consultations with Dr. Suleyman Tas are available.
Yes, the before and after pictures of Dr. Suleyman Tas's operations are available.
Dr. Suleyman Tas is a plastic surgeon with 15 years of experience.
Dr Suleyman tas 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.